View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:10 PM   #35
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Whoops! I made 2 mistakes in my Power Armor, Powered-Up! article!

The formula I gave for figuring a battlesuits height is wrong. Change it to 6.5×square root of((BL/TL)/60)!

BL is the suits basic lift

TL is 1 for TL9, 1.5 for TL10, 2 for TL11 and 3 for TL12.

The original formula I had gave didn't account for the fact that battlesuits get higher BL for their size as they got bigger and.... it gave me 12ft tall TL10 suits!

The second mess up is for my Super Jump level formula. The formula for figuring the levels of super jump a suit gives should read:

To figure how many levels of Super Jump your suit gives, log2((( BL+20)×JB)/SW)+1, round off. If (BL+20)×JB is less less then SW then suit cannot jump. Yes, I know, more scary logs.

I'm sorry about these mistakes! I kinda had to rush the post out to make sure it got out on Thursday so I was up to like 4 in morning working on it... not the best of decisions when you don't want to mess up!

I'll edit my post to fix these mistakes shortly!

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote