View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #26
Lamech

Default Re: [OOC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
@Lamech: I misiterpreted something in your message. I thought you were thinking of something as a martial artist. Ignore that post, then.
Cool, in that case I'll take weapon master.

Also talents to run by you:
A modified version of Outdoorsman: Tracking, Survival, Camouflage, and Naturalist for 5/points a level.
Mimicary, fishing, and Navigation were dropped for two reasons:
First off I don't see how they fit. What in the hell does being able to use compasses and navigation tools have to do with outdoorsman-ship? Seriously most flavors of navigation wouldn't even be used outdoors. Fishing and Mimicry also don't make sense. Survival, Naturalist, Camouflague, and Tracking all have to do with looking for signs on the ground seeing edible plants, making yourself look like the surroundings ect. Mimicry deals with... fine control of ones vocalcords. Fishing is the proper technique to get fish to bite.
Secondly it gets the cost down so I can use it.

Then something kifed from action
Craftiness: Acting, Camouflage, Disguise, Holdout, Shadow-
ing, and Stealth. Reaction bonus: none! 5 points/level.

Other than that the character sheet is mostly done. Just need to cobble together some disadvantages, but those can get backstory dependent soo...

Quote:
One Talent that could really prove useful is the Born War Hero, which gives a lot of bonuses to skill such as Leadership and Strategy (although I need to check that). Now, it would be interesting if both of you would take the role of being Lord Walton's nephews. One would be a local marksman legend, (namely Lamech), whole the other would be a well-known mercenary leader (namely Skullcrusher). Even though their uncle is a noble, it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be fully-fledged nobles.
Hmm... I could probably find room to slip that in. But if Skullcrusher is okay with just him being the main PC I would prefer that.
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote