View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #24
Lamech

Default Re: [OOC] The Marching Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry O'Gane View Post
@Lamech: No, those things are also a tad bit too much. I'd allow them if we played a Banestorm campaign in, let's say, Sahud. Besides, you could make a shabby martial artist/weapon master with 150 pts, where you could make a pretty good soldier/mercenary with those 150.
Missed the attribute limit. I'm not sure what you mean with "shabby weapon master" vs. "good soldier". If you have a normal archer and add weapon master you just end up with someone who hits harder. Seems to me like its "soldier" vs "better soldier" (I can see why power blow would be viewed as silly though...)
Quote:
Regarding the main PC, you could wait a bit until other people join and take the part, but if nothing, you could take the role. It wouldn't put a big impediment on you, but your backstory will be greatly tailored by me. Also, basic Strategy and Leadership skill will be required for you to place on your sheet. Other than that, you'll see if you accept the "job" as a main PC.

Marko
First by basic do you mean like one CP or do you mean something like say... a skill of 12?
Although if Skullcrusher can pull it off with his merc idea I think that would work best...

On that note the assembling of a character sheet will begin anew. It takes time especially when rechecking for points... I'll also probably shoot some ideas for talents by you.
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote