View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 06:54 PM   #6
Munchkin_Mac

Default Re: Requests for Official Answers to Rule Questions - Help Me Out Here

In a recent game of Munchkin Deluxe played by myself, my wife, and our 2 kids there was an argument (go figure...lol) over a card that my wife played that was subsequently followed up by one played to counter it by one of the kiddos. We were all at level 9, so whomever beat a monster would win the game. The card played by my wife is called, "Help Me Out Here!" The description on it says: "Play this card while you are in combat. Take one item away from any other player. At the moment you take it, that item must make the difference between your winning and losing that combat. You may discard something of your own before taking the item if you wish." With the item she took she was of course beating the monster. After she had the item and was getting ready to win our son played "Ancient +10 To Monster." The description on this card says "Play during combat. If the monster is defeated, draw two extra Treasures." The debate between us is whether or not the monster enhancer can be played after my wife used the "Help Me Out Here!" card since it does say that the item must make the difference between winning and losing combat. Thanks in advance!
Munchkin_Mac is offline   Reply With Quote