Old 09-20-2006, 01:26 PM   #35
Mark Skarr
Forum Pervert
(If you have to ask . . .)

Default Re: Art for games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander
HAH!!!

I'm mopping up the despicable little furries by the busload! It's a regular ethnic cleansing!

If I keep doing this long enough, I'll amass enough XPs to reach 20th level as a Paladin and will be able to kick the Demogorgon's posterior! ;)
See, I can get behind the clensing of furries, but not of the catgirls themselves. I'd have to stop you. Sorry. They can't help it if they were born that way, man.

Quote:
Para-Ordnance is not COLT!

*takes a deep breath*

I'm calm now.
Don't look at me, I'm just using what the GM said. I know it's not. Me, if it's not from Colt, Ruger, S&W or H&K I'm probably not going to risk my own life shooting it.

Quote:
Marketing claims. It's bollocks.

It will substantially reduce felt recoil, but it won't eliminate it. And kids generally don't have much arm strength (like your anime girl).

Maybe a kid could brace and fire such a gun with training, but it could never fire it with one hand while flying through the air. ;)
Unless they're a super-hero or in a movie . . .. I've been firing guns since I was about 10, but then again, I'm a pretty big guy and have been since I was about 9, so recoil was never much an issue (my complete lack of accuracy, however, is due to my drastically reduced dexterity).

Quote:
Tell whomever is playing her to get a smaller caliber gun. More ammo, less kick and the since she's supposed to be some kind of super-shootist, she won't have to worry too much about terminal ballistics or penetration. She'll just shoot them in the eyes. ;)
That would be me, I keep trying to convince the GM to go down to .40 (10mm). But, Sakura is perfectly happy defying the laws of physics and decency. The GM isn't much for too much physics in his game, so it's not that big a deal.
Mark Skarr is offline   Reply With Quote