View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 04:40 AM   #3
Methariel

Default Re: Whats it like for WordBound of 'Completed' Words?

Hi everybody,

like johndallman said, I doubt, that the Seraphim Council would have bestowed Words, that - on the temporal axis - had a very good chance to become obsolete in the foreseeable future. And if it had, I assume john's explanation about what would have happened is valid, in my opinion.

That left aside, I think, that the Seraphim Council would have rather bestowed the - more broad - Word of Liberation, or, perhaps, Abolition of Slavery in a wider context, whose holder would have been and probably still is closely watched by Judgement, because of being conceptually dangerously close to Freedom. I think, it is good to keep in mind, that the Seraphim Council usually tries to bestow Words that apply, as much as possible, globally.

In that view, the Seraphim Council might very probably even have refrained to bestow any Words in this particular venue at all, because of that very reason, leaving it to angels of the Wind, Fire, Destiny, and the occasional angel of Judgement, to combat slavery and all that it entails.

Best regards,

M.