View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 04:21 PM   #27
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: Pyramid #4, thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turhan's Bey Company View Post
#4/4:

....The Alchemists’ Guild: I think this would have benefited from tighter focus or more pages. It's a little historical, a little fantasy, a little generic, and a little specific and ends up not doing any one of those things enough for me....
Thanks for expressing your opinion! And yes, a little bit of this and a little bit of that is exactly what I intended it to be. If there's a particular area you'd like more information on, let me know and I can probably direct you to some sources!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasCole View Post
I find there's a real dilemma here:

"This is too detailed, I can't use it in my games without un-doing all that work."

"This isn't detailed enough. I can't use it in my games without doing all the work."

"This is only partially detailed. Why didn't the author finish?"

I've heard all three about the same product (usually Hall of Judgment).
That's it!

I've found that, generally speaking, the written pieces I get the most praise for are the same ones I get the most criticism for. As long as people are talking about it....
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote