View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:40 AM   #87
Donny Brook

Default Re: Comment my megacorporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonsua View Post
It seems that many pharmaceutical companies work like this though.
What? They can't sell anything in most countries without safety or regulatory approval.

Quote:
The words are NAIs, robotics and swarms.
Do you mean the workers? Does your entire company have no lower level human employees? I didn't have that impression from the initial write-up.

Quote:
The founders were shareholders from the beginning and currently hold 25%.
Well look, I'm not so keen on this discussion that I want to pursue it if I have to pull teeth to get information. I asked more that just that and you haven't answered.

Quote:
There were a couple of rounds of funding. Profits are great, for 120B the net income would have been about 15.12B.
That's another incomplete answer.

Here is what I asked: "You didn't say who provided them or how they were obtained (noting that the value of the company immediately after the merger seems to have been $120B, what revenue evidence/expectations supported the loan applications) . Also, hundreds of billions could be 200 or 900, can be you be more specific? Finally, how much remains outstanding on them, and what is/was the average of the carrying interest rate?"

If you don't want to actually discuss the subject, why did you post?

Quote:
Seems like a lot of companies work like this, i.e. Amazon.
Yes, a lot of companies have supervoting shares and there is no reason yours can't. But I don't see how that is relevant to the information I provided you about how they are addressed in buy-out situations and by potential investors. If you are concerned about realism, you now have information to factor into your narrative.

Quote:
Sure. It should get fixed before that happens though.
Sure, but not if I were successful. Are you asking how can rivals without any hope of rivalling you defeat you?

Quote:
Yes it is.
Really?