View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #9
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Discarding Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
It's not covered in the rules nor in the current version of the FAQ, I believe, but MunchkinMan addresses it in my following quote and he has may similar posts saying the same thing.

One problem with that post is that he does define Class and Race Enhancers as permanently attached as well later in that thread, which is in direct conflict with the statement from the FAQ. Hopefully we'll get some confirmation on the matter soon.
If you're going to quote me, then point out an issue with further, unquoted, information in the post quoted, how about providing a link so that I can go back and look at it and see where the disconnect is coming from and when the post was written. It's more than a little unfair to hold me to a FAQ entry that might not have even been written yet, and it's never a good idea to quote out of context. I've seen enough people do that here and take something so out of context in order to prove that night is day. In this case, it seems, without the question, the answer might not mean what you think it means.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote