View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #12
DangerousThing

Default Re: [GM] a Gods tool - the Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by korbeau View Post
What I understand about Modular Abilities his you must have a top reach of the number of CP you put in there - that's what determine the cost of Modular Abilities.

What i need is a no limit slot and the slot include all what the character sheet can include.

Should it look like Modular Abilities (Cosmic +50%), cost [375] and I let a pool of 250CP? That way, he could put whatever CP point in whatever thing he want to?
For a Shell with a pool of 500cp, the cost of the advantage would be [750]?
Just looking at the book and your posting, Ericthered is right. The cost is 10 points per point in the pool, so to have a 250 point pool, it will cost 2,500. I don't think that you can get it much cheaper than that. The -50% form of Cosmic is for only minor full bending rather than major rule-breaking like this. This is the most Cosmic thing in the books, so I'm not sure I'd allow either limitations or enhancements.

However, the RAW have it taking time equal to one second per ability. If you want it to take extra time, it would be a limitation maybe worth -10%. IMHO.

I would suggest that the blank shell have more than average human intelligence so he can figure out what he needs.
DangerousThing is offline   Reply With Quote