View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #15
Drorz

Default Re: Can Annihilation be played on Restraining Order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Hackard View Post
Once the Restraining Order has taken effect, the target of the Order is prohibited from playing any cards that detrimentally affect the player who played the Order. This absolutely includes Annihilation after the fact, because it would remove the protection provided by Restraining Order.

Your comparison to canceling a Curse that is affecting you is poorly formed. In that case, you aren't canceling an effect on the player of the Restraining Order, so there's nothing to cause that card to trigger.
Hi, Thank you for the quick response. Me and my friends had a big argue regarding this issue.

And still, I disagree with you, and I will try to express why with this example:
Player A is a Bard, and he tries to force Player B to help him in combat. The dices are rolled and player A got 5 while player B got 2, but player b owns a Loaded Dice, which he wanna use to win the dice roll and avoid joining the battle. Can player A user RO to deny player B from using the dice?

The logic here for me is, if the card you are using is for your own defense, you can use it because RO can only deny attack cards directed on the RO owner. But destroying the RO itself is a defense act, not a direct attack on the RO owner, and therefor it should be permitted.
Drorz is offline   Reply With Quote