View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 10:06 AM   #319
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Yeah, its pretty damp up here. Some plants singe. There are spots that are dryish, so if you spend the time to find them you can start a fire, but the stuff in the middle of the tunnel tends to be fairly
Well, now that I have a spot to catch my breath at, I might as well keep the fire going in case my hot hand runs out of juice. Animals are afraid of fire, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Its very dark, even with the fire. Julian struggles up the tunnels, trusting in his speed. He has to relight the stick a few times. A few minutes later, he looks back, and there is no light behind him. He's alone in the tunnels, with a small burning stick, some clothes, and his diary.

give me a navigation roll (at default if necessary) to see if he is still on the path they came down or has a good idea how to get there.
Well let's see... When we came down here, we went left left right, so I went right right left, and uh...

Quote:
[95] 22-11-14 17:48:30 CET
Navigation Default
3d6 <= 8
3 + 4 + 4 = 11 ... failure
Crap, I'm in a dark hole and I have no idea which way town is. It would be two days if I knew which way I was going, and I don't. I have no tools apart from fire and light, and no supplies. I'm probably going to starve in a few days. Unless Reslin and Togar catch up. Then they'll beat me senseless or kill me.

I look for a stick to use as another light when the first becomes charcoal. Then I'll carry on.
Quote:
[96] 22-11-14 18:04:30 CET
Scrounging
3d6 <= 13
1 + 5 + 1 = 7 ... success
[97] 22-11-14 18:05:39 CET
Hiking
3d6 <= 11
5 + 6 + 2 = 13 ... failure
Oh man, I lost my shoe.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote