View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #106
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Mitch scowls out the window and drops a note to the local tether about the uptick in demon activity. He spends the night at the pawnshop after making sure his assistant gets home safe. The next morning he calls Ryuki's cell phone to gives his appologies.
FYI the only three surviving angelic tethers in L.A. are

Eli's soul food restaurant, Watts, Creation. The demons don't appear to have caught onto this one yet.
Manny's Pizza, Pasadena, Trade. Pasadena is a half-hour's drive from downtown L.A., so it's not all that handy.
the ice-cream truck, various L.A., tandem Children and Trade. If this is the one Mitch hits up, it will have news from the rest of town. hint hint

I think my greatest annoyance at setting this story in 2008 is that the Kogi truck hadn't been invented yet.

------------------nonbump------------------
p.s. really crappy day at work today, after I wrote this. Puck, give me a couple hours to regroup and Mitchim will get an update from the ice cream truck, as well as an answer to that phone call.
DAlillama haven't forgotten that either. Go ahead and post/intro, as long as you don't have any more questions about Glen's background. The sorcery right now is details. Well, at least until you run into the Malakite.

Last edited by tHEhERETIC; 06-03-2011 at 03:08 AM.
tHEhERETIC is offline   Reply With Quote