View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #104
Dalillama

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
I thought Dreaming is also a skill. You know how they try to teach lucid dreaming and controlling your dreams?

But Dreaming is also a Song, isn't it?
the Songs of Dreaming are somewhat different. the Dreaming skill allows dreaming humans to shape their own dreamscapses ("Lucid dreaming"), and to leave their own dreamscapes and go wandering in the Marches while asleep.
Command is actually separate skill, including Suggest, awe demonling, Command Ethereal, etc. That one's not on my list. Focus is anti demon/ethereal wards manipulations of Essence, Summon is summoning ethereals and potentially demons, and Banish allows a contest of wills to drive off anything that you know a ritual to summon. IIRC from the MHC page, if the thee skills are at /2, that would be summoning/banishing minor ethereals/ demonlings and building minor wards. Focus also includes "Sacrifice for Essence" but that's a very gray one. I've emailed you a sample character sheet built with standard oints, and I can't actually afford all that, so that would be the absolute high end of potential powers. Let me know what you think.
Dalillama is offline   Reply With Quote