View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
Blind Mapmaker

Default Re: Pre-Made Adventures for a Convention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshima View Post
If you join the MIB programe, they have some very nice adventures for exactly that purpose.
I had thought about joining the MIB a couple of years ago, but I'm pretty much a one-trick GURPS pony (only other SJG game I played in the last couple of years is Chez Geek). Also I don't know how much time I'll be able to put into something like that once I get a job. I'm currently in that sweet spot after exams and before officially graduating, but that's going to change soon. The joining website is quite a bit vague on how much work is expected from you. Do you know whether it's okay to do only two or three conventions each year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigermann View Post
I always liked Pyramid 16, “Trespasser’s Isle.” Planned to use it once or twice, but never happened. It's an easy sandbox, though, so it would be fairly simple to mess with the pacing.
I might be missing something, but Pyramid 3/16: Historical Exploration does not mention an adventure of that name.

Quote:
I also highly recommend Eureka for quick games like that.
I usually like such plot collections, but I was specifically looking for something with a bit more meat this time. Also the preview does not seem to work, but that could be just my ancient computer.
Blind Mapmaker is offline   Reply With Quote