View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Questions about Worm Parahumans' Powers in GURPS

Ballistic: Affliction (Added Advantage, flight, +400%)

Coil : It wouldn't work in a game well at all without a very Dedicated GM and extremely accepting players or a solo game. But to build it, use Super Luck (Alter Reality, +75%; Wishing, +100%; Time Spanning, +50%)

General "Manton Effect" : It would vary based on the power in question (not the person).

Glory Girl's Force field: I might change my answer on this once I give it a bit of thought.... but if you built two force fields, an ablative field inside the powerful field, with an accessibility that causes the outer field to drop if the inner field was damaged. that or just come up with a custom limitation that causes the field to vanish if penetrated.

Grue : Obscure Vision to create Darkness, Static with Resistible to interfier with powers
Spoiler:  

Pancea : Sound like Healing plus various metabolic Afflictions, Possibly a Modular Ability only for Afflictions or an Affliction with a modular enhancement,

Scion and the Endbringers: If they are not player characters, it doesn't matter. If they are, they are going to have limits.

Skitter: Mind Control with Area Effect and limited to the appropriate critters. I'd be tempted to take a trillion bugs as Allies with Minion if I could afford it.

Tinkers: Overuse of powers causing pain... This is good fodder for a new limitation, Probably an adaption of Backlash... I'll give this some thought and get back to you.

Contessa: Sounds the Intuition advantage, enhanced with Inspired and lots of reliable. Possibly Wild Talent or a Mod Ability for required skills that don't have defaults.

Doorman: That's Warp with Tunnel and Extended duration.

Doorman's Unnamed Companion: sounds like Afflicition (Added Advantage: ) that added the sensory powers you wanted.. they would vary depending on the scope of the visions.

Slug: If he wipes all their memories, sure, Amnesia, I've seen it used with selective effect to wipe out particular memories. Another way to go is to use Mind Control suitably limited to erasing memories.
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote