View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
Stripe

Default Re: [OOC] Dungeon Fantasy -- Gorefest Dungeon

Take first, second and third place in the order posted. If you're adding the points, don't remove points from anywhere else. It's the character submitted, plus 5-10 points. :)

Eric, yes, you can, but, in addition to other skills as you see fit, you must take the following skills at these levels or higher:

Forced Entry (E) DX [1]-15; Climbing (A) DX+3 [1]-18†‡; Filch (A) DX [2]-15; Stealth (A) DX+3 [12]-18; Escape (H) DX+1 [1]-16†; Pickpocket (H) DX [2]-15§; and Lockpicking and Traps, both (A) IQ+1 [4]-14.

Acrobatics (H) DX-1 [1]-14‡; Sleight of Hand (H) DX-1 [1]-14§; Gesture (E) IQ [1]-13; Holdout, Shadowing, Smuggling, and Streetwise, all (A) IQ [2]-13; and Search and Urban Survival, both (A) Per [2]-14.

Brawling (E) DX [1]-15; Gambling (A) IQ-1 [1]-12; and Carousing (E) HT [1]-11.

We still need a Wizard. From my own personal experience, I figured the wizard would be the tough spot to fill...

Let me sweeten the deal for the wizard. If you wish to take a racial template from DF3, you may do so in addition to the starting point allocation. So, if you want to play a High Elf, you would get an additional 20 points or so. If you don't want to take a racial template, take an additional 20 points in spell skills.
if I can't say 'I'm chaotic evil!'"? —Jeff Freeman
Stripe is offline   Reply With Quote