View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #9
Legendsmith

Default Re: [GAME AID] The Last Gasp Assistant Huge Update

G'day, I've just pushed another update to the Last Gasp assistant. At this point I consider it essentially complete for the purposes of desktop development.
I would like to make it work better on mobile devices but progress on that will be very slow as I do not posses a smart-phone .

The updates are as follows, and include some highly significant features!
  • Saving and Loading to and from files, so you can back-up your character data, or have different saves for different campaigns, or even share it across computers/users.
  • Crypto based random for better random results when not using random.org
  • A finished Movement calculator
  • An application manifest, you can now have The Last Gasp Assistant on your desktop if you use Google Chrome, or an Android Device!
To Add The Last Gasp Assistant to your desktop on Google Chrome, navigate to the page, and then click the 3 dots button on the upper right of the window. From there, select More Tools, and then click "Add To Desktop."
Android users follow a similar procedure, except select "Add to Home Screen"

My next project will be a more complete web app that integrates The Last Gasp Assistant with a variety of other utilities such as wound tracking using advanced wounding rules, skill rolling, and attack rolls, as well as various other features in order to provide a complete utility for GMs wishing to subject their players to the terrifying realism GURPS can offer.

Last edited by Legendsmith; 11-23-2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: More info
Legendsmith is offline   Reply With Quote