View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 05:08 PM   #6
the_matrix_walker

Default Re: Monster Hunters: Justice [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Marcus is working at the junk yard when a young man approaches him. The guy is a little overweight, but not enough to remark attention, and he seems very nervous.

"Are --- are you Marcus Savage? I ... have a problem that only you can solve... how to explain this: my friends have gone missing. I've gone to the cops, but they aren't being very active. They -- don't believe what I'm telling them. Its really strange. The pigs have written off my friends as drug related disappearances, but I know its not that. I'm worried about what happens. I almost think --- oh boy. I almost think they were taken by some sort of giant spider monster."

Mr. Mills glances over at where the two are talking, and grimaces. He's recognized the look on the boy's face.

Marcus's supernatural sense tingles-- this isn't a man, this is a powerful shapeshifting Faerie -- a near fae, probably.
Detect - Advanced Analysis (3d6=7)

Marcus looks he man over. "A spider monster you say..." Marcus takes a break from what he's doing to give the newcomer his full attention. Tell me what you know, and who pointed you in my direction... Maybe I can help."
the_matrix_walker is online now   Reply With Quote