View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 03:25 PM   #213
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Nice math.

1L = 4G$. The numbers are based on -1 status TL4. The economy of Bumundo is slightly off because everything has to be imported but digging up Vasic is a really solid source of cash.
Figures about right with how flexible Vasic stone magic is. Wondering why someone would go all the way up to mine; untapped reserves?

Quote:
The token has characters on it Julian doesn't recognize, as well as some basic symbols. It looks like a seal of sorts. Of note is a wooden box attached to two cliffs that meet at the top, a "glowing" stone, and four spears in a bundle. And a striped frog.
Well let's see here:
-> Cliffs - The Cliffs
-> Box - The Market
-> Glowing Stone - Vasic
-> Spears - Spears? Maybe the bundle of four is for the guard?
-> Frog - ??? I don't think I've seen anything up here that like that. I remember someone mentioned something about dropping a frog through the waterfall in a barrel. Maybe the Frog represents Tiskara?

Quote:
Julian has only barely gotten to sleep when he is woken up... by the tall skinny man.
And here I wanted to make a joke about feeling like I was a sleep for a week! :)
Given every other time Julian's been woken suddenly, something terrible's happened, I think this might call for a Panic Attack roll:
Quote:
[44] 22-08-22 23:14:22 CEST
Panic Attack on 6 or Less
3d6 <= 6
4 + 2 + 6 = 12 ... failure
Quote:
"What are you?" the man asks. He seems to be armed only with a long knife at his belt.
I try to back off slightly. "Tired, afraid, lost. A basket pusher. I, I won't scream if you don't pull your knife."
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote