View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 02:49 AM   #1
Baumdiggity

Default Adventure Time! De-corpsinated while carrying the milk suit

Playing Adventure Time Munchkin. We love it. We fight too much.

I kick open the door, BOOM! Curse! De-corpsinated! (You must immediately make a Run Away roll. If you fail, you suffer the bad stuff of the topmost Monster in the Door discards).

I am a wizard (discard up to 3 cards after rolling the die to Run Away; each one gives you a +1 bonus).

I have the Milk Suit equipped (The next time you are hit by a Curse, you may discard this to ignore its effect).

I go to roll the die to see if I fail the run away or not. BAM! We start fighting. I am told that I cannot roll the die to see first if I fail to run away and then discard the Milk Suit to ignore the Curses effects.

In my opinion, I haven't even been effected by the curse because I have a chance to Run away (and discard a card or 3 to get +1 or more to Run away). But if I fail the Run away roll, I discard the Milk Suit and the Curse goes away entirely.

The person I was playing with said I had to decide BEFORE I rolled to Run away if I wanted to discard the Milk Suit.

I said the Curse card says to immediately roll for a chance to Run away from this curse and they said, NO you have already been hit by a Curse and must decide before you roll. Either the Curse goes away now by discarding the Milk Suit, or you roll to Run away and then can't discard the Milk Suit.

PLEASE HELP. We need an impartial expert.

Last edited by Baumdiggity; 06-05-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Wrong issue being clarified
Baumdiggity is offline   Reply With Quote