View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #47
PK

Default Re: Munchkin Pawn Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese8242 View Post
Revolution!

Each player gets one Munchkin Pawn per game. Once per game you can use the Munchkin Pawn as a bid, the pawn beats any amount of Force, Blackmail, or Gold. Ties are handled per the rules of Revolution!, and yes you can bid other tokens along with the Munchkin Pawn to help secure the location. The Munchkin Pawn can be used on any bid square.
Nice! I'm sure every game would end with the players all using their pawns in the last round. :)

I'd tweak/clarify this a bit, though. It's against the spirit of the rules for someone to "surprisingly" whip out their Munchkin pawn for a bid. So I'd suggest this:
Each player can use one Munchkin Pawn per game. Once per game you can add the Pawn to your bid tokens at the beginning of your turn; any other player who hasn't used a Pawn can react by adding his as well. Treat the Pawn as a new token that beats any amount of Force, Blackmail, or Gold. Ties are handled per the rules of Revolution!, and yes you can bid other tokens along with the Munchkin Pawn to help secure the location. The Munchkin Pawn can be used on any bid square.
That makes it a bit more fair and doesn't nerf recon.

MyGURPS: My house rules and GURPS resources.

#SJGamesLive: I answered questions about GURPS After the End and more!
{Watch Video} - {Read Transcript}
PK is offline   Reply With Quote