View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Ghost_Nappa

Default Re: Adding Monsters to Combat Against Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
I'm not sure about the art as I don't have my cards with me, but I do have my personal database of card text and can confirm that Abomination is an Undead monster that makes you choose whether or not to open a Seal before combat. This is probably the right monster.

Thus, as it is a before combat effect, this is not a valid strategy for the win. He would need to Look for Trouble with the monster to win that way, which would mean he'd need to wait at least until his next turn (as he is already in a fight this turn).
I feel pretty confident then. Any advice for playing against someone who cheated in a previous game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
That's not going to happen, either.
I was just reading that thread! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinMan View Post
If you don't have the card, you'll just have to rely on one of us moderators to figure it out on our own time and get back to you. As it stands, I don't have access to my computer with the production database on it, so I can't comment, currently, on the specific wording of the card.
I'm more than willing to wait! This is probably the fastest semi-official to official (Clipper and yourself respectively) helpful support I've EVER received. I'm more than willing to wait for a definite yay or nay given the circumstances.
Ghost_Nappa is offline   Reply With Quote