View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
Ghost_Nappa

Default Re: Adding Monsters to Combat Against Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazinjsin View Post
There are only 2 monsters I saw that open a seal before combat, Destroying Angel and Great Cthulhu. The angel only opens one before combat if there isn't one already open, so I'll assume the monster in question is The Great Cthulhu. Since he says to open a seal before combat, the seal opening would not trigger if he was added to the combat, based on the ruling you just quoted.
It is was neither of those. It was some kind of Snot Monster. The closest comparison I can think of is this: http://users2.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/us...Sloppy_Moe.jpg
My roommate thinks it was "The Abomination" because he gave it to this player by Charity. But again, I can't find anything on the card and I don't own the set myself to look at it.
Again, I'm CERTAIN, the monster was Undead. The Great Cthulu is not Undead, I doubt the Destroying Angel is. Is there somewhere I could read the effects and powers of individual monsters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardensnake View Post
FYI, I'm not a mod or even affiliated with SJ Games but I can let you know that posting a pic of a card is bad. I would not recommend it.

William
I am not suggesting posting pictures of cards, nor do I plan to do so. I am trying to find an image of the card that already exists to identify it. If there was somewhere where I could read the individual descriptions of cards sans the art that would be fine as well.
Ghost_Nappa is offline   Reply With Quote