View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #44
Hide

Default Re: Stunned after taking Wait maneuver

I'm with Eevee on this one.

As I see it, a wait maneuver puts you outside the "round's queue" until either the condition you specified takes place or until the next round starts. If something interrupts your wait maneuver, then you are "forced into the round's queue".

Wait maneuvers per-se only allow "reflex actions”. IMO, recovery from a condition/situation interrupting your wait maneuver is pretty much a reflex that takes immediately after your wait is interrupted and before the round is over.

So it is inappropriate to force “you do nothing” after the stun has been resolved. The guy might not get his chance to reflex-attack the bear, but the character should get at least a chance to reflex-recover from the condition before the round ends.

My logic behind this is simple, if a faster character stuns you during round #1, do you get a chance to recover once your turn comes, or until round #2? You get to recover during round 1, other faster characters might attack you before your turn comes, but if you are faster than them you get your chance to recover.