View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:19 PM   #30
Not another shrubbery

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

A worthy start on a big project... kudos! I'll probably comment more fully on the write-ups at a later time. I note that these are reboot versions, so there's not necessarily reason to expect them to match our memories or visions of what the characters should look like.

One thing that caught my eye was the power modifiers in your second post. Just to point out, they appear to be legit insofar as the rules are concerned. There are certain inequities (naloth touched upon them) that I will address in another thread.

You will definitely want to revisit the Hulk write-up. v's point about Super-Effort shows that the Hulk will only need the enhancement on a small portion of his total 'normal' ST. His suggestion (of only +20 St so enhanced) would give a max lift of around 35000 tons... just +6 more (for a total of +26 with S-E) would give about 350000 tons, around the lift you'd need to pick up the ESB. You'd probably want to keep the enhanced ST somewhere in the lower double digits, just to keep his point total from over-inflating.
Not another shrubbery is offline   Reply With Quote