View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:33 PM   #27
Phantasm

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

re: Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth
I'm not quite sure which version you're going for: early career, blue furred avenger, X-Factor member, current X-men.

In any case, the DX is high and the IQ is too low. HT also seems too high - Beast is often poisoned/drugged and KO'ed. ST may be high or low depending on the era.

You should probably add a science talent and replace a lot of skills w/Science! with a super high Biology skill (he's one of the world renown biologist/geneticists).
I'm going for original pre-fur version. His ST enables him to bench press 1 ton, which appears to be pretty stable throughout most of his career (his blue furred Avenger form wasn't noticably stronger than his non-furred form), from what I've seen.

You might be right with the HT being high. As for his DX, how would you define "superhuman agility"? (This would also help me figure out Spidey.) I don't want to go over 20 in any stat except ST.

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote