View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 02:16 PM   #1
Alonsua
Banned

Default Comment my megacorporation

This is a company that I have been using for some time and I just redid it with some changes.

Assumptions.

1. This organization exists in 2019, born of the merger of four leading companies on November 14, 2003.
2. The original companies had common objectives but they developed their main activities in very different sectors, with the three most important sectors being industrials, healthcare and technology.
3. Today Genesis is basically a large conglomerate corporation which brings together the best of companies such as AT & T, Apple, Samsung, Toyota, General Motors, Samsung, McKesson, United Health, Berkshire Hathaway, ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Glencore, AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health, Walmart and Amazon.
4. The value of each level of rank has been determined in accordance with the rules of the Social Engineering books.
5. The Patron value has been calculated by doubling it since it has access to cutting-edge technologies.

Tasks:

1. Comment on the implausibility of the organization itself.
2. Give me ideas of how any company that exists today could destroy Genesis.
3. Tell me what the Genesis relationship could be with the national governments, considering that, originally, the company obtained international financing worth hundreds of billions in credit lines.
4. Taking into account that the majority shareholders are the founders of the original companies, bringing together a total of twenty-five percent of the shares among the four, how could they recover total shareholder control?
5. Tell me what it would take to destroy the entire organization, not in terms of applying the mechanics of disadvantages, but in narrative terms.

Link to the pdf.

Last edited by Alonsua; 01-10-2019 at 02:28 PM.