View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
Icelander

Default Re: GURPS Assassin's Creed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosignol View Post
Cheeze-fu at 16 or so, with targeted attack (vitals, brain)- when the victim doesn't see the attack coming, high skill levels aren't really necessary.
Fair enough, but it seems that Ezio can reliably hit Chinks in Armour during Rapid Strikes or Dual-Weapon Attacks (in AC:B). And this certainly doesn't get him instantly killed by the victim's friends, so it's not an All-Out Attack of any sort.

I figure I'll give him a Perk to allow a higher Evaluate bonus than usual. That, combined with maybe some Targeted Attacks, should do it. At the upper extreme of awesomeness*, I guess I could use Combinations to allow the dispatching of more than one unsuspecting foe at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosignol View Post
Immunity to Disease and some kind of Injury Tolerance (falling damage only) would definitely be appropriate. Also: enemy (panhandlers). ;-)
As a working theory, I'll assume that the player is actually indifferent to Ezio's robust health. In any event, mundane diseases are not much of a threat in a world with magical healing.

Injury Tolerance would be nice**, but probably too expensive.

*Which would translate into less versatility and capability at the character's other desired roles.
**I actually use it in the setting to represent the supernatural vitality of powerful mortals who can fight dragons or other terrible monsters and survive mostly intact.