View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:42 AM   #1422
Otaku

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
Y'know, I'm not actually sure which came first at Marvel: the Kree or the Nebulon. I never actually read the Headmasters limited series, so I'm not familiar with Zarak. (Mind, I'm also not all that familiar with Zarek, either; I built him the way I expected to encounter an ambitious self-serving career politico, which seems to fit both Zarek and Zarak.)
I guess what I am saying is... do you really need an excuse to work in at least a token (possibly transforming) scorpion-themed machine of death? Or even a Quirk level fascination with scorpions and/or robotics for extra flavor? Well, if you did, I'd like to think this provids it. XD

The Kree (and Zarek) definitely predate the Nebulons; Zarek himself first appeared in 1967 according to a quick Google search, so unless he was a blank slate for 23(?) years, he was definitely first.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote