View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 03:06 AM   #53
Racer

Default Re: Combat Garage Update

I'm just using a basic Vodafone Android Smartphone . I'm on a budget , so can't afford much better . The two browsers I use are the inbuilt one & Chrome . Normally I use Chrome , but I'm unable to Zoom in - like Parody - so use the other browser to build vehicles . To view the Stock Vehicles , it's actually easier to use Chrome as the other often leaves stats of previous designs stuck on right side of screen !
Not sure what's causing this - could be my phone or could be the area's incredibly poor signal since October ? I can go & use local Library's terminals if they're not busy , but my health isn't too good at moment . Will probably be able to cut & paste on a PC as I've said .
I've been using school exercise books ( I'm not sure US term , but they're called Scribblers in Canada ) to design vehicles for 30+ years & can use Combat Garage to just double check . It is a bit of a pain to transfer the text as CB sets it out , but I often have time on my hands so no real problem .

Another thing I have noticed , is that resubmitting designs after editing - or when glaring mistakes are pointed out - they never seem to reappear on Stock Vehicles list ? It's happened three times now , but could just be a programming quirk ? *shrugs*

[Edit] Ah also noticed that Roll Cages on Cycles cost & weigh as though they're covering six Armour facings instead of the two they should . Otherwise the cage on a Heavy Cycle ( 180lbs ) would weigh more than those on Subs or Light Trikes ( both 150lbs ) !!

Last edited by Racer; 02-23-2016 at 03:15 AM.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote