View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #17
Phoenix42

Default Re: Fall of the Malakim (?) available

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
Heeey! I'm from LA (actually the Inland Empire, which is just east of), and that city is life and breath to me. For one thing, I have such street smarts--I get horrified at some of the things people here (outside of Seoul) believe and do, the precautions they don't take, the little things that scare them. Unattended running car? Are you mad???

I love LA but let's face it--LA is safe like New York is polite. I just figured IN was following that time-worn trope that LA is damned and would be fun to blow up periodically.
...and you were probably right :)
But it's nice to see somebody who likes the city after all - although loving and liking are two different things, of course. I like Mainz (most of the time, outside Carneval). Love? Forget it. I love Britain (for the food, mostly - yeah, being British helps with that). Like? Not really. People are strange, I guess.

Anyway, where was I?

Right. Sorry about the David/Michael mix-up. Somehow I got my wires crossed with Michael funding blood cults and David funding skinheads (now how could I mix those two up?). Thanks to all who corrected me :)
Phoenix42 is offline   Reply With Quote