View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 07:13 PM   #186
Plane

Default Re: A Challenger Appears! Green versus Red

Just to recap:
June 4 I aimed and stepped back, you AOD'd forward, then I went and rolled the result of that aim and also established the distance after our maneuvers (4 to 5 then back to 4)

Since you had already declared that maneuver I should've declared my next but I forgot to, so it's my turn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
A telegraphic aim should probably give a bonus to the dodge. If you don't use that bonus, you don't use that dodge.
Do you mean like rolling a dodge against an Aim itself (rather than a possible future attack) to intentionally spoil its bonus buildup?

If so it opens to an interesting "Deceptive Aim" where you try to conceal that you're aiming (or at least who you are aiming at) to give penalties to perceive or dodge that aim.

Quote:
Have we decided what damage the shoe would do to red if it hits?
I figured I would just go by weight

Quote:
All out defense (dodge), stepping closer.
Realizing that "On Target" rules actually make normal aiming a bad investment for low-skill fellows, this time I'm going to try a Committed aim (get a +2)

I can't seem to load https://dicelog.com/joinlogdice at the moment... will check back at it later, if it's up for you you can roll for me though, same as last but a +2 :)
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote