View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:51 AM   #4
Madd Kossack 115

Default Re: Centrum Light/Dark Ideas

Well, this certainly took longer than I expected. Between getting back to work, and having my ideas clouded by other things, it took a while to come back to this.

I've been spending most of this Saturday night wracking my head for replacement names for the Soviet characters (to the point I'm up to 3:00 AM the Sunday after still working this out!!!), and I still haven't come up with full names for all of them. Most of them have so far included either variants of (or puns related to) the names of the Soviet figures I'm designing the characters on, and I am trying to account for Centrum's total racial and gender equality by throwing in some female names among the leaders (I'll note them since I think the names they use aren't as familiar to those in the Anglosphere).

I'll list the ones I've come up with so far below (missing last names will be have "XXX" Placeholders). If anybody can help me come up with Centrum-style names for the remaining Soviet characters I'm using, that would be great:

Molotov = Petronel “The Pounder” XXX (Female)

Trotsky = David Bronstein

Tukachevsky = Cornelius XXX

Yezhov = Sef XXX

Voroshilov = Clement Chatham

Kirov = Volante Kostroski (Female)

Shilapnikov = Alexis XXX (Female)

The only character I haven't come up with a "Centrum name" (either First or Last) for is Bukharin, so if anybody has suggestions for him (and the last names for the other characters), I'd once again appreciate your input!
Madd Kossack 115 is offline   Reply With Quote