View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #539
BLloyd607502

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Some amusing quotes from our group game where the bard is now dating an Ex-BBEG and trying to teach her to be 'good'.

'No, you can't manipulate the entire group so that you can set up the Fighter and my sister'
"Why not?"
'Because emotionally manipulating not only your friends, but half the city, is wrong, even for good reasons, good people don't do it.'
"But they'd make such a cute couple."

---

'...But if you join me, I can give you the world!'
"I don't want the world...all I want is you."
Barbarian, GM and Fighter all OOC: "*Deadpan* Cheesy."

---

Fighter; 'She's Evil...Evil'
Bard; 'Ever heard how love can redeem?'
Fighter; 'Ever heard of the Scorpion and the Frog?'
Druid (Known for being really, really anal about animal facts and people getting things wrong); '...Actually, sometimes frogs catch lifts of Vipe-'
Fighter; 'Shh, metaphor'

---

'I'm giving up; this is too hard, villiany was easier'
"...isn't there anything about this life that can change your mind?"
'I hate this, I hate pretending to be someone I'm not, I hate the way your friends look at me, I hate everything about this excep-...'
"..."
'Except...I don't exactly hate you.'
Bard grins, pulls the GM close to his shoulder and points up and says, in a really bad Bogart impression: "You and me Baby, we're making progress, we're heading for the stars. What can redeem if not love, eh?"

---

Rouge: Great; The Fighter gets to know justice was done, I get loot and the Bard gets a new f*ck buddy...everyone wins!

---

Bard; 'What would you do if I was going to break up with you?'
Ex-BBEG; *Giggles* "I think I would have to destroy the world" *Utterly serious by the end.*
Bard; '...Glad I'm doing this instead then *Pops out the ring*'
Fighter OOC; "Cheesy."
Rouge OOC at same time; "Called it."
Barbarian; at same time OOC; "D'aww."
*Everyone looks at the Barbarian, played by the most 'manly mans man, MANLY MAN, member of our group.*
Barbarian; "...what?"
BLloyd607502 is offline   Reply With Quote