View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
Acolyte

Default Re: Award the Tether: Guinness Book HQ

The spurious nature of the Records makes this decidedly not Dominican, in my opinion. It really doesn't seem to fit. Likewise for The Game, since devoting yourself to an absurd game is more Kobal.

Broadly, my money's on Kobal or Yves, with preference for Dark Humor. What's more interesting is to have a Tether swap in its history--it USED to be a useful font of knowledge (Destiny), but concerted effort by an army of gremlins of Dark Humor inundated the place with silly records and undermined its legitimacy, causing a perspective shift to Dark Humor. Tackling the Tether and rechristening it to himself was a major coup for Kobal, because previous Fate attacks on the Tether had failed, and Kobal oh-so-pointedly did not mention to absolutely anyone that the operation showed he still had what it took to oppose Yves, and absolutely everyone understood him when he did not mention it.