View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
zoncxs

Default Re: [OOC] The Gate at Hinnom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Sounds interesting - a wandering blacksmith with a dose of warrior. Let's explore him a bit more. Where is he from? What brings him to Hizjah? Wandering as a blacksmith is difficult, as forges and anvils are not exactly mobile. He would have to rent out forges from other blacksmiths, which isn't really an economic situation. It would probably make more sense for him to be settled down, no - otherwise he'd hardly be able to make a living? So he could be the resident smith in Hizjah... or, perhaps, he's accompanying the imperial army. I'm certain they could use a decent forger. I do notice he knows how to smith iron, which is a bit too advanced for us at the moment, so you'll want to scratch that.
OK then, the smith iron. I lowered the articier talent by a level and used it to raise the skills a level.

Depending on the rest of our cast, He may be the residing Smith or working for the imperial. He is almost 30yo now, He left his farm life with his family at 16yo and worked as a miner till he was about 20 then as a smith for 5 years. spent the nest 2 or so years wandering around, learning different things. then settling to where he is now.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote