View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
zoncxs

Default Re: [OOC] The Gate at Hinnom

I would love this setting, posting a frame for my PC soon, I am looking at a blacksmith ^,^ (a finnish movie called The Jade Warrior is an influence).

He is called The Blacksmith, Though that is not all he does. He started of as a farm boy helping his family while his father was the blacksmith of the town. He learned from his father how to smith and had a talent for it. But he didn't want to just repair simple tools, he wanted to create new ones. And so he started to learn more about what to do and even how to find materials. He left his home at 16 and went to the mining fields where he learned to locate and determine minerals value. from there he traveled for a while before settling at a small village and working for them repairing tools and farming. It wasn't long before he started to make protective clothing for hard jobs. then new weapons for hunting. He never really settled in his mined what he wanted so, when the time came, he left the village again. He learned how to use some of the weapons he created from hunters whom he traveled with from time to time, even helping on hunts with his weapons. When he needed to He would sell what he made in towns to buy more material.

The Blacksmith

If he does not fit I can think of another one.

Last edited by zoncxs; 09-17-2011 at 07:19 PM.
zoncxs is offline   Reply With Quote