View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 07:14 AM   #27
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: {In Nomine} Favorite Canon Superiors?

Even when Expanded-Eli was but a gleam in my eye, I was planning to stick him in a book with two other major Archangels and a minor, so that I could give him 5-10 extra pages of "So, what is Eli doing? Well, it might be this. Or this. Or this other thing. Or that thing over there. Or maybe several of them, or perhaps..." (I don't know if it would really eat 10 pages. But it might. I figured that hey, Eli. There'd be something I wanted to put in that.)

I know a lot of the fun of Eli is the "What the heck is he up to!?!" factor. While I know what he's up to, that's really the sort of data that should be revealed in a Cycle adventure, where GMs can ignore it, and/or forbid their players read it ahead of time, as they desire. (It's harder to ask for players to not read a Superior writeup; those things are designed at least half for players to get a feel of what it's like to play a Servitor of that Superior.)

Hopefully, the e23 format will permit this to happen someday.