View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #42
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: SJG's FnordCon! April 6-7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
I'm interested in Triplanetary, if I can find a way to squeeze it in [yay one-day attendee]. My three must-dos are Car Wars 6th, Ogre teasers/previews, and the keynote...but that shouldn't take all day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Scribe View Post
I will bring Triplanetary and aim for a Saturday morning game, schedule permitting. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I went by the venue and there is plenty of open gaming space. One of the open tables should be more than enough for a Triplanetary game.

We will have six CW tables and people in line at 9:30 will get first crack at choosing times and getting tickets.

Not sure what Drew's Ogre plans are, precisely, but I know he has quite the full event schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar405 View Post
Anyone have an extra ticket for the con I can buy from them? I saw they just removed the part about selling tickets at the door, even though pre-reg has been closed for a while.
We may have a VERY FEW tickets at the door (fewer than 20 is what I was told). I would advise showing up as early as possible on Saturday if you're trying to buy one. Registration starts at 9:30. We're pretty close to maxing out our staff's capacity, although the room itself will probably be spacious for the crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magesmiley View Post
On my way... At the airport. Didn't bring any games, but brought some camera gear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Supporter View Post
In my hotel (the Super 8 -- no, I'm not giving you the room number :) ).
Safe travels and we'll look forward to seeing you!

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote