View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 12:36 PM   #13
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Advantage of the Week (#0): Introduction

One of the sections I like to include is one that links to other threads (or even some useful, allowable, off-site material). However, this is very, very time consuming, so unless someone wants to try and persuade me otherwise, I'm going to simply allow people to suggest such things and then add them to the initial post.

I realize this seems pretty lazy, as even I find the lists of links I provide in these threads useful but I also know that it doubles, triples, or even further multiplies the time it takes to write these articles. I also am trying to be a bit more discriminating as to what I link; before I would settle for other discussions of the subject trait(s), but I realize now that many are often just about minutiae, and often still unsettled.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote