View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
Lamech

Default Re: [Banestorm] Wizard Builds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni5115 View Post
We'll be building on 200 points. I'm planning to do a little... lot of dabbling really. Enchant + Powerstone + Recharge Powerstone -- maybe a couple of other minor enchants. Stuff I can do Q&D on.

Amusingly, I ended up not too far from your list PhoenixPaw:
Healing (Minor/Major Healing, Healing Slumber)
Meta (Counter Spell, Remove Curse)
Body Control (Itch, Spasm, Pain, Stun, Vigor, Frailty, Fumble, Choke, Clumsiness)
Movement:(Flight, Hawk Flight, Glue, Grease, Haste, Great Haste, Slow).

Remove Curse has a crazy prerequisite; namely spells from each of 15 different colleges. That is some serious dabbling. So I might end up taking Flame Jet and/or some other spells. I'm really trying to find good utility in several colleges to get access.

I will take a look at mind control again. I was thinking a not super flashy wizard that disabled enemies while also being the party speaker. We've got a spartan and another wizard. He's going with food, fire, and maybe some others.
I still recommend bless. It gives +1 to everything ever. +1 or 2 striking strength (it increases damage) +1 IQ, +1 to all DX skills +1 to all defenses. Saves lives when it crunch time. Its amazing and you should take it. In addition missile shield rocks (also if you can get 20 missile shiled I recommend leaving it up at all times).
Hiriko
Andrew
Lamech is offline   Reply With Quote