View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #13
hal

Default Re: Anyone have a 3rd edition character sheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
PM him with your email address. To PM him, just click on his username and click "private message" in the dropdown menu.
Thanks Evileeyore. :)

He got through to me and I sent him the PDF.

For those who are interested - NUANCE creates a pretty nifty PDF application to compete with the Acrobat PDF creator. One of the really NICE features that I like from NUANCE is the fact that you can extract a range of pages from a PDF document and turn it into a new PDF document. It also allows you to export to Text format etc.

The pricing of it is sweet compared to Acrobat. As ever, what you can do with a PDF document is solely dependent upon the privileges that are baked into the PDF document - but it does a nice job.

It isn't difficult for me to take a picture of any kind, and place it on a PDF document area (such as the character portrait for example). I have a copy of the GURPS SPACE work sheet that allows me to fill in the data onto the PDF and then print the entire thing (A template basically). I use it for my own needs - which is why I never worry about the IP rights involved. If I were to make it available to SJGames for them to download for the public, it might be worth the while to give it to them (it is THEIR work effectively, I just made it so you can type data at the keyboard and then be able to print it).
hal is offline   Reply With Quote