View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:22 PM   #6
tbone

Default Re: Will there be others Dungeons Denizens books?

I'd also love to see more in that series. At least the full 11 original professions (or 10, if we consider clerics as already having had their splatbook, but that was a special case; I think there's still room for Denizens: Clerics).

On the chance that anyone thinking of expanding the series sees this thread, let me note that I wrote up a wishlist for Dungeon Denizens: Bards. Maybe it'll help spur some good ideas (certainly better ones than mine).

And I have another article maybe of a little use to Dungeon Denizens: Thieves - mostly on the use of talents to boost the profession, perhaps with a few other useful tidbits.

Anyone else have blog articles or other resources that might interest future Denizens writers?

(And then, let's see... after the 11 professions, there are all the later professions... And I wonder whether anyone would have an interest in Denizens books on PC races??)

Twitter: @Gamesdiner | RSS: here ⬅︎ Updated RSS link | This forum: Site updates thread (occasionally updated)

(Latest goods on site: GLAIVE Mini levels up to v2.4. Update to melee weapon design tool, with more example weapons and commentary.)
tbone is offline   Reply With Quote