View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #13
Otaku

Default Re: Sexual Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold & Appel Inc View Post
"Paging Bueno Excellente. Bueno Excellente, please answer the pink courtesy phone in the rear..."

Striker: Pi++ (Access: Pin or Consent -20%, Nuisance: -3: Reaction -15%, Takes Extra Time x1 -20%) [4].
Though largely unrelated, you reminded me of a non-rapey supervillain character I'd designed for a 3e Supers campaign but oddly ended up using in a weird 3e fantasy game. Short-version is, among other powers based on stretching and shapeshifting, his tongue and his penis were Switchable, Stretching, Impaling Strikers.

He nearly scored a kill while I ran him as an adversary for one session of a friend's campaign due to his tongue striker. The GM invited me to drop by the old gaming group (had to leave it because of college) and let me mix my unused supervillain with a high-powered necromancer. Though both superpowers and magic were a "thing", the players were expecting a magical or necromantic attack. Even though they were suspicious of me, I was able to rely on the non-magical superpowers, romance a PC, and lure them someplace secluded for a kiss then going for a passionate (and surely fatal) kiss.

Would have gotten the kill without extreme GM intervention. To be fair, if I'd been playing more carefully, I would have learned more about the party (I only had the one session). The PC I'd selected owed some sort of debt to a powerful, watchful djinn. He used his powers teleport in and grab my character's tongue mid-stab (and remember, we were kissing so that's even more impressive than it sounds). I can't remember if the djinn liked keeping this PC in its debt, if the PC just owed it so much that this kind of rescue was nothing to it, or if the GM was just being soft. ;)
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)

Last edited by Otaku; 02-09-2019 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Switched tracks halfway through a sentence; corrected it.
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote