View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #12
sparky00

Default Re: OGRE Loot! Show Us Yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
He didn't say his collection has a limit or imply it won't get bigger; he said his collection is limited due to being away from Ogre for 30+ years. The implication is there would be a lot more stuff if he had been gathering continuously. I don't see any evidence that he thinks what he currently has is the upper limit of what he should have or is unreasonable, just that he's been limited by time/activity.
Precisely correct GranitePenguin! The limit of the size of my Ogre collection is strictly determined by time, availability, opportunity & budget. I believe I've done OK over the last 5 months.
I'm in no way limited by interest. I'll study or play Ogre anytime i can. I'll buy just about any Ogre item i can get for a fair price. I can see myself easily acquiring another ODE or two, as well as the Ogre mini army I dreamed of back in the 80's. and probably a whole lot more. Looking forward to the upcoming Battlefields expansion, Rulebook & Nightfall scenarios. Its great to be back in the Ogreverse again, and see how the game has developed over the years. Its a great time, & I'm loving every minute of it!
sparky00 is offline   Reply With Quote