View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:54 AM   #99
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Four Perilous Journeys: Four new adventures for The Fantasy Trip

All PDF Rewards Delivered

This morning, I received final ship approval for the NPC and Creature cards, and sent the PDF file to all backers who selected to receive it.

This means it's time to procure all of the physical rewards. I will be ordering the color counter tiles and also the actual card decks today, and having them shipped to their destinations - Studio 2 for US orders, and Kixto in the UK for international ones.

The printer files of the adventures were downloaded a day or so ago, and I'm still waiting for notification that they've passed pre-press. That's not behind schedule, so to speak, it's part of the four week printing process.

So, here's where I think we are:
  • September: Printing of books, counters and cards
  • October: International shipments commence and many will arrive during the month of October. The usual happenstance is a month on the water getting the books to the USA, so October will see all required goods arrive at Studio 2.
  • November: US Shipping. In many cases I cannot use media mail; this is expensive, but (good for you) faster.

If things go perfectly to plan (ha ha ha), deliveries of all products will be on time for international backers, and maybe two weeks behind the October schedule for the USA.

I hope you enjoy your card decks. I think they're fun.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote