View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 07:38 PM   #269
mook

Default Re: Game Geekery - GURPS Content Posts

Hello, and happy GURPSDay to all the GURPians!

Today's post outlines the game I'll be running at the next local convention in May, Gamex 2017. Here is the description blurb:

"As they head back to Earth, a platoon of Colonial Marines receives a distress call from a remote Weyland-Yutani research facility. Initial reports sound like a pirate or corporate attack... but could it be something far more dangerous? Come find out! NO GURPS experience needed."

That's right, we'll be suiting up some Colonial Marines as PCs to take on, I don't know, pirates, or corporate mercenaries, or xenomorphs, or something!
Should be lots of fun, lots of firefights and explosions and carnage, and maybe even a scene of role-playing or two, who knows?

I am having some trouble with parts of the narrative, though, and would to love get some advice on ironing that out. If you've got a few, maybe read and kick me some suggestions?

Until then, I leave you with the immortal words of Sergeant Apone.

"A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I love the Corps!"
mook is offline   Reply With Quote