View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:19 PM   #4
Highland_Piper

Default Re: Monster Hunter game well recieved

So I want to keep the game fun for all eight players. I'm generally just a Fantasy GM but the last two years I've done a post apocalypse game which gave me the challenge of learning how to deal with combat with modern weapons. Thanks to members of this forum I was able to overcome that obstacle.

Now I come to a new one. How to make all the players involved in the adventure. Out of the eight players five have little to no combat skills. Out of those five, three of them have occult abilities. The last two are the Paramedic (who is turning into a mad scientist) and the hacker. Now without these two characters things would have gone south quickly during the first scenario. The problem was they didn't do a lot in between their specialities.

It's hard to role play a scene from ER when it really just comes down to a few skill rolls. Neither player is a hacker or in the medical field so it's not like they can break down treatment/hacking step by step like a combat scenario.

Any suggestions?
GURPS Mega Dungeons DFRPG Facebook Page
Highland_Piper is offline   Reply With Quote