View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
industrialchild

Default Re: Combining Car Wars and Family Business

Wow! What an obscure but amazing idea! Thank you so much for sharing this Michael!

I'm curious to see how something like this would play out! I'm no stranger to Family Business and it's great fun! I wonder if he would take it to the arena whenever the "Hit List" would be filled up but prior to the death of the one "against the wall".

If I were doing a session like this, when the hit list gets filled up, I'd take it into the arena and whoever wins would get to take just their crew off of the hit list (if any) and the rest that aren't so lucky get executed there for the enjoyment of the bloodthirsty audience!

The only card in the game that would override this triggered Arena Combat would be the St. Valentine's Day Massacre card. A person that has this card may play it prior to the trigger. The unfortunates on the list, didn't make in into the arena having mysteriously "disappeared". To the dismay of the audience, that event is cancelled!

That's crazy that he allowed options for the family that wasn't driving to be pit crew members that may or may not die in the process, sabotage of vehicles, etc. I'm wondering how he went about achieving those? Sounds like a great and very unique game of CW though!
industrialchild is offline   Reply With Quote